RESEARCH AND ITS OUTCOME IN RELATION TO EXPECTED OUTREACH IN THE BUSINESS.
It’s in our knowledge that there is a big demand for services revolving around ‘Telecommunication and Internet’, things which have introduced themselves to us recently. Such services will require full time devotion to the matter and clear understanding of the same by the involved personnel. This as to come up as an entrepreneurship to take its own basic expense and sustenance. Some factors need to be verified step by step to avoid mix up of issues after the launch the same or a substitute firm.
1. Research on factors relating to the systems required in the field of consideration.
2. Capital—this being the most important of all, availability should then be in knowledge of the proprietor and an obligation basically on individual to account the factor of sole capitalization.
3. Personnel—this reflects the capability of reaching the client expectations and therefore strict duty allocations should be addressed stressing on those fields of research, accounts, technology and marketing.
4. Market search—this revolves around the matters of putting into knowledge the areas of service the firm can advance into reflecting easiness not compressing the finance factors.
5. Diversity of the market—this reflects the compression factor of services and gadgets used, in sharing amongst several of those client on confirmation of geographic location of the same.
6. Availability of supportive factors around the client location—ISP and related companies in a similar business.
7. Safety factors for the sites arising—infrastructure and closeness to quick response on cases of attention requisition.
8. Legal matters relating to the investment exercise in the field e.g. licensing, KRA, CCK, NEMA certification, and other registration expenses.
9. Periodic check on legal formalities to avoid interruption by the authorities.
10. Diverse branch sites should be addressed to avoid permanent closure in cases of natural calamity occurrences eg.earth trauma and artificial e.g. Bombing (rarely occurring).
11. Systematic materialization of share holding and simplified portfolio management to accelerate demobilization of the certificates (share certificate) in cases of deceased share holders in the time range before listing in the NSE (Nairobi Stock Exchange).
12. Insurance—all factors linked to risk management should be attributed in connection to risk levels and that links it to insurance.
13. Work force (staff)—such firms requires accuracy in duty performance and to attain that the proprietor should have the basic and technical knowledge about telecommunications and their aspects together with the assistant who has to be a close person and both should be in a position to hold the top management positions; technical and finance.
14. Departmental leadership—assignment ranking should reflect basic knowledge of an individual in the entire department and the same can be shifted through the departments on regulations by the H.R and acknowledged by the M.D.